- Gustavo Kunde Rohde , email@example.com
- Dr. Bin Liao
- Dr. Ke Wang
Post doctoral associates
- Liam Cattell, Ph.D, Oxford, England.
- Cailey Fitzgerald, BME, UVa
- Yan Zhuang, ECE, UVa
- M Shifat Rabbi, BME, UVa
- Shreyas Hirway, BME
- Connor Roos, ECE
- Serim Park, ECE (CMU), Ph.d. 2017. First position: Yahoo/Oath.
- Chi Liu, BME (CMU), Ph.d. 2017. First position: CYNGN.
- Gustavo de Rosa, BME (Uva), visiting student, 2017. First position, MS student, UNESP, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Shinjini Kundu, BME (CMU) Ph.d. 2016. First position: Pitt-CMU MSTP program.
- Dr. Yue Huang, Post doctoral visiting scholar, 2015-2016. Currently Assistant Professor, School of Information Science and Engineering at Xiamen University, China.
- Soheil Kolouri BME (CMU) Ph.D. 2015, Post doc 2015-2016. Bertucci fellowship 2014, BME research award (2015). First position: HRL Laboratories
- Kan Jia, Ms. 2014. Amazon, Seattle.
- Dr. Akif Burak Tosun, Post doctoral associate, 2012-2015. First position: post doctoral associate, University of Pittsburgh.
- Dr. Ge Liang, 2013-2014, Post doctoral visiting scholar. Currently Associate Professor, Chinqqing University, China.
- Dr. Fei Shang, 2013-2014, Post doctoral visiting scholar. Currently Associate Professor, Beijing Institute of Technology, China.
- Dr. Shuchang Xu, 2012-2013, Post doctoral visiting scholar. Currently Associate Professor, Hangzhou Normal University, China.
- Cheng Chen, BME (CMU) Ph.D. 2013, Liang Ji-Dian Fellowship (2011). JP Morgan.
- Yanfeng Li, Visiting Ph.d. student 2012-1013, First position: Ph.d. student at Beijing Jiaotong University.
- Dr. Saurav Basu, Post doctoral associate, 2011-2013. First position: IBM Research, India.
- Hu Huang MS, 2013. First position: Ph.D. student at the University of Minnesota.
- Jia Guo MS, 2013. First position Ph.D. student at Columbia University.
- Wei Wang, BME (CMU) Ph.D. 2012. Liang Ji-Dian Fellowship (2009), BME Research award (2011). First position: JP Morgan/Chase.
- Aabid Sharif, CompBio (CMU) Ph.D. 2012. First position: Grassroots Biotech.
- Qi (Carol) Ge, Visiting Scholar 2011-2012. Currently Instructor and Senior Research Fellow, Nanjing University, China.